0 Players online.
play.feroxmc.net Copy IP

staff muted me without probable reason and watched as ignorant children insulted me...

8 replies
Post Ratings:
as you can see in the screenshots i am being honest and straight forward and the only one getting muted even though those idiots were the individuals acting rude continuing on rudely and acting toxic. i do hope that staff are expected to act more respectful and punish players who break rules rather than players trying to defend themselves. and if this continues i will just leave this community as there is no reason to stay where i am treated rudely and outed as a toxic person when all i bring is honesty and intellectually stimulating conversations.
Attached Images
Posted Oct 15, 18 · OP · Last edited Oct 15, 18 by MadPimp
Post Ratings:
on top of all this another staff member (Bodyarts) without seeing all the evidence has given me a warning...
Attached Images
Posted Oct 15, 18 · OP
Post Ratings:
+24
COMMUNITY ...
Verbal warning 1: [02:21:51] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] §6§l» §8[§6§lTrainee§8] §8[§f§lLegend§8] §7§6§6N§fa§6l§fa§8: §fdon't argue
Verbal warning 2: [02:22:13] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] §6§l» §8[§6§lTrainee§8] §8[§f§lLegend§8] §7§6§6N§fa§6l§fa§8: §fwhatever x-x just drop it
Verbal warning 3: [02:22:38] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] §6§l» §8[§6§lTrainee§8] §8[§f§lLegend§8] §7§6§6N§fa§6l§fa§8: §fif you two are having problems with each other use /ignore on't bring it up in main chat please
Verbal warning 4: [02:24:04] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] §6§l» §8[§6§lTrainee§8] §8[§f§lLegend§8] §7§6§6N§fa§6l§fa§8: §fboth of you stop the subject I'm seriously about to mute the next person who brings the argument up .-.
Verbal warning 5: [02:25:35] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] §6§l» §8[§6§lTrainee§8] §8[§f§lLegend§8] §7§6§6N§fa§6l§fa§8: §fwell that's causing arguments so please stop

Given Punishment: 5 minute mute
Attached Images
Attached Files
You must login to download files.

Posted Oct 15, 18 · Last edited Oct 15, 18 by MrsTea
Post Ratings:
yea but did mitch stop no... so why wasn't he muted
seems like favoritism towards the only player being toxic... also doesn't exclude the fact that you watched as he and tame insulted me after i was muted and did nothing and even your screenshot show mitch continuing before me on the subject after the verbal warning... again seems like favoritism. why not look at you own screen shots and tell what it looks like to you.. seems just on the fence of being staff abuse/favoritism also your screenshots show something similar to wizards old fashioned jigsaw hack-client's GUI it was forge compatible
Attached Images
Posted Oct 15, 18 · OP
Post Ratings:
+24
COMMUNITY ...
mitch did stop after I said the next person to continue gets muted. Here is his entire convo after I said to stop:
[02:24:20] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] §b§l» §8[§9§lMVP§8] §8[§bEmperor§8] §7§b§dmitch§8: §fanywayyy lets change the subject ill be the bigger man here
[02:24:27] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] §b§l» §8[§9§lMVP§8] §8[§bEmperor§8] §7§b§dmitch§8: §fso who here likes churros?
[02:24:35] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] §b§l» §8[§9§lMVP§8] §8[§bEmperor§8] §7§b§dmitch§8: §flol
[02:24:46] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] §b§l» §8[§9§lMVP§8] §8[§bEmperor§8] §7§b§dmitch§8: §fmm i dont wear crocs tbh
[02:24:54] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] §b§l» §8[§9§lMVP§8] §8[§bEmperor§8] §7§b§dmitch§8: §fmy grandma wears em sometimes i think lol
[02:25:02] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] §b§l» §8[§9§lMVP§8] §8[§bEmperor§8] §7§b§dmitch§8: §fsame lol
[02:25:07] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] §b§l» §8[§9§lMVP§8] §8[§bEmperor§8] §7§b§dmitch§8: §flol
[02:25:36] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] §b§l» §8[§9§lMVP§8] §8[§bEmperor§8] §7§b§dmitch§8: §fhave u ever spammed shift while playing skyfactory and sticky keys comes up lol
[02:25:43] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] §b§l» §8[§9§lMVP§8] §8[§bEmperor§8] §7§b§dmitch§8: §ftame is indeed the best lol
[02:26:01] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] §b§l» §8[§9§lMVP§8] §8[§bEmperor§8] §7§b§dmitch§8: §flegend has it tame tamed the flood and is now trying to tame the spook
[02:26:03] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] §b§l» §8[§9§lMVP§8] §8[§bEmperor§8] §7§b§dmitch§8: §flol
[02:26:24] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] §b§l» §8[§9§lMVP§8] §8[§bEmperor§8] §7§b§dmitch§8: §foo i knew u were gonna say that i was waiting for u 2 lol

while you were still saying things like:
[02:26:02] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] §l» §8[§dHero§8] §7§7MadPimp§8: §fyou can't call mitch a nerd
[02:26:15] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] §l» §8[§dHero§8] §7§7MadPimp§8: §fe lacks the qualifying features
[02:26:26] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] §l» §8[§dHero§8] §7§7MadPimp§8: §fgeek 2would be better
[02:26:45] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] §l» §8[§dHero§8] §7§7MadPimp§8: §frather be anerd than an ignorant sheep

I don't do favoritism I was seconds away from muting you both but he stopped
Posted Oct 15, 18
Post Ratings:
well that just looks like an excuse
its okay we can wait until and admin or staff with decent authority sees this and makes some decisions.
also not to mention the mitch later on made various rude remarks about me being back on and how he doesn't like that right in front of badyarts and bodyarts doing nothing about it seems that would make two staff that are looking a bit discriminative
Posted Oct 15, 18 · OP · Last edited Oct 15, 18 by MadPimp
Post Ratings:
also you didn't do anything about mitch or tame insulting me in chat right after the mute as my screen shots show
Attached Images
Posted Oct 15, 18 · OP
Post Ratings:
+1
Hey mate, MrsTea requested a helper to evaluate the evidence provided to which i did, i then came online to warn you for said incident and then proceeded to leave. As far as i can tell it was all warranted but we can leave it for a admin to check if you wish. as far as i can tell tho your punishment ended hours ago so i assume all is fine now.

As for the remarks Mitch made about you i honestly didn't see them as i left as soon as you where warned. if you wish to provide proof of him harassing you i will happily deal with him as well.

Next time any staff member asks you to stop arguing and causing drama in chat tho i won't hesitate to issue a more severe punishment. 4 verbal warnings and you continued to argue probably should of punished you more this time i wasn't aware of there being that many warnings.
Posted Oct 15, 18
Post Ratings:
+46
ENTHUSIAST
Retired Staff
As the punishment has expired, i cant really do much. You proceeded to argue and hence got punished. Hence what i will be doing is denying the report. I appreciate how you took it to the forums maturely though.

Kind regards
TimNerd2
Posted Oct 15, 18
List
Undo
NoticeNotices