0 Players online.
play.feroxmc.net Copy IP

Requien's resignation + leave letter

3 replies
Post Ratings:
+14
COMMUNITY ...
Hello! I understand I'm a bit late on this, but better late than never.

The reason for my resignation:
Drood removed my op without warning or stated reasoning the day before I resigned. This was uncalled for, as he never stated why or asked for my side of the story for anything. Vague stories have popped up regarding my worldedit help with /warp grinder more than a month back, even though I had stopped helping others with WE ever since after being told off by the other admin (Drood had never informed me the do's and don't's of my administrative privileges). Every other admin had utilized WE, and I didn't think using it for a largely public build such as that would be harmful. I had worked hard for the server during this last summer and thereafter, and all Drood said when I told him of my resignation was "okay". Not one message of thanks, not any stated reasoning as to why my op was removed. I suppose my widespread assistance and time on the server went unnoticed by him.

My farewells:
To Fluffy, judge,Gamma, MrWolfPotato, Lu, Lemmy - you all have been there ever since Vulentia came into existence. I'll miss you all, big time. Wolf, hope you aren't having too much trouble keeping up as the new mayor :p

To Tim and Jess - I had looked up to both of you ever since my first days as trainee. You both were a blast to talk to, and anytime I needed help with staff commands, you both were always happy to help. It was thanks to you both that I managed to become admin in the first place.

To Runes, Nala, capt, Nunyer, Fotis - You were only some of the few that made up the awesome community I had grown to know on Ferox. I won't forget about any of you.

It's about time I cut this letter short. I don't have much else to say, other than I'll miss you all.
Sincerely,
Requien
Posted Dec 2, 18 · OP · Last edited Dec 2, 18 by Requien
Agree
Friendly
List
Undo
Post Ratings:
I miss you Req <3 I apologize on behalf of the people that ruined the Admin experience for you :( Good luck mate!
Posted Dec 2, 18
Post Ratings:
+1
I wouldn't say this if I generally didn't care for Staff. Staff isn't perfect as much as players could wish that they were. Staff can make mistakes and when called out on it they resolve it no matter what, fair or unfair. Server wide we all notice whatever Req has done for us and to help us. Req although only knowing you for a week (and nagging at you to be constantly unbanned) It was fun. I enjoyed seeing a staff member work hard to help prove themself and seeing someone justifiably ban me. It was nice for a change. And from what other may not see, there are people who see it. So this may just be a few or maybe this might be something from everyone. But we appreciated you as an Admin Requein. A staff member to never be forgotten. Good luck for whatever your future may hold!
Posted Dec 2, 18
List
Undo
RunesLikePrunes Trainee
Post Ratings:
+2
we will miss you, req!
Posted Dec 9, 18
NoticeNotices