0 Players online.
play.feroxmc.net Copy IP

The Spoopiest Gh0st

3 replies
Post Ratings:
+3
Hello, my name is MercifulGh0st, Gh0st, Merc, rapper MG foshizzle, whatever name you prefer to call me. I’ve seen practically everything under the sun at this point. A bit about me, I am 19 years old and about to turn 20 on February 25 (Go me!). I currently am going to college to study and become a Radiology Technician. It’s a hard program that only takes, at most, 22 people that pass an entrance exam, an interview with 3-4 other people, and a shadow day. I somehow manage to balance my school work, study time, and Minecraft life while also managing to stay sane. Don’t ask me how I do it because I’m not even sure how.
As for Ferox, I have been playing since about later early November? I can’t really remember the date because as soon as I joined, I stayed on for about a week and left for vacation. I rediscovered Ferox around the end of December when I had bought my Nintendo Switch and realized how much I preferred the PC version of the controls. I made plenty of friends on the server and soon sent in my application for staff which led me to where we are today!
Some other important little facts and tidbits of information. I have a dog that some of the other staff members affectionately call “Long Snoot Doggo”. Her name is actually Ginger and she is a 5 year old Collie. I also am obsessed with other videogames such as Overwatch and the new game Anthem.
Anyway, time to rap this up! If you have any questions or just want to talk my discord is always open. Now this Ghost is out of here!
Posted Jan 24, 19 · OP
Friendly
List
Undo
Post Ratings:
+3
I wish that in the "time to rap this up" mistake, the next sentence would have actually rhymed xD
Posted Jan 24, 19
Post Ratings:
+15
COMMUNITY ...
Welcome to Ferox MercifulGh0st! Thanks for putting the time in to be staff! some of us understand that its not always fun and glorious work!
Posted Feb 4, 19
Agree
List
Undo
Post Ratings:
+137
PREFERRED ...
Retired Staff
Welcome, and good luck kiddo
Posted Feb 9, 19
NoticeNotices