Ban Appeal

3 replies
Post Ratings:
+1
Minecraft Username: PlazmaVolt
Who banned you: Don't know, either Ghost or Scepters or a mod on at the time
Date of ban: 2/3/19
Reason of ban: Arguing with staff
Why should you be unbanned: Literally just got banned because I told a helper to calm down please after he said: 'please only use english in the chat' to me saying 'por que' to someone else. (someone did something, I said por que, ghost said only use english, I said dude wth pls stop picking me out on these things) Mind you the helper is extremely uptight about a lot of things and literally comes out of no where and starts flagging me down for things that no other staff pays attention to/has warned me about before, so I'm slightly annoyed by this person warning me for things that I had never been warned about before. Regardless, I got banned for arguing with a helper(I thought this helper has being a bit too picky so I told them). Either way, I've been acting the same for the past month, no staff has warned me about the things that Mercifullghost has warned me about. So why now? Think the problem here is we have staff that have such extremely different levels of leniency and uprightness, so either ghost is being a bit too strict, or all the rest are being too 'lenient'. Honestly dont think I shouldve been banned, especially if ghost is warning me on things that the others ignore.
Additional Comments: Staff too uptight and strict, the difference is too much to handle.
Attached Images
Posted Feb 3, 19 · OP · Last edited Feb 3, 19 by PlazmaVolt
Post Ratings:
+3
https://imgur.com/a/3KzxFoK
Posted Feb 3, 19
Post Ratings:
+1
I listened did I not? I didn't say gay in the chat after that, when you told me to watch the caps I said okay, when you were telling people to stop talking about timezones was when I started questioning you. ~'dont talk about timezones its a personal topic'? hello?
Posted Feb 3, 19 · OP · Last edited Feb 3, 19 by PlazmaVolt
ToxicWaste48 Admin
Post Ratings:
+22
COMMUNITY ...
Hey Plazma,

I have reviewed the screenshots provided and I can not see anything too offensive or crazy in it. I do ask for you to calm down a bit on the kind of insensitive messages in chat. Seeing as there was no screenshot including your warn and judging off the screenshots provided, I cannot see anything wrong with most of the evidence supplied. I will have a talk to the staff about this.

This appeal is ACCEPTED

Regards
-ToxicWaste48
Posted Feb 3, 19
NoticeNotices