0 Players online.
play.feroxmc.net Copy IP

Admins i need a rollback

5 replies
Post Ratings:
I was sitting in spawn, right where we spawn in, sitting on a stair case. i whent afk for a descent amount of time, and reached the 15 minute point where i get pushed out.
when i logged back in i was inside a wooden block i couldnt break assuming in spawn.
but the problem is all of my gear my inventory was empty....

i dont see that this is fair that i was in a safe place and was killed somehow.,
i was requesting that i get a rollback to before this event
the inventory i had was very hard to come by.,
and i really really dont want to have to make it all up again.

i had excellent armor with alot of resistances a excellent sword and bow with alot of other misceleneous stuff

if i need to list what i had i suppose i can from memmory., but for sake of honesty since my memmory may make some of it up and forget some of it. id rather i get a personal charecter rollback. please
Posted Feb 3, 19 · OP
ToxicWaste48 Admin
Post Ratings:
+22
COMMUNITY ...
Hey Jill

Do you remember what gear you had? can you supply any proof?
Posted Feb 3, 19
Post Ratings:
i can try to see if i have a accidental screenshot. somewhere. otherwise ill try to list from memmory... more then likely . i will have to list from memmory.
Posted Feb 3, 19 · OP
Post Ratings:
i know i had full diamond the abilitys. enchants.. i could see under water , nightvision i had a jumping boost but it wasnt the top tier... i had necromancer on one of them... also i dont recall the enchant but i had something like 20 hearts-health - i also had depth strider and aqua affinity. basiicly anything you could put on armour i put on it.. in vanilla. as for the CE i think that was it.. i cant recall anything more at this very moment
the sword had flame looting i failed to mention in armor, all had mending and some had hellforged i believe..not 100% continuing on. the bow i called aether had tnt abilitys power infinity. it was maxed out. id need a list of enchants to explain wich ones are on it or not... trying to recall by viewing. ill send a second message more refined
Posted Feb 4, 19 · OP
Dragonfan96 Moderator
Post Ratings:
+8
Hey Jill, I may not be able to get you the complete replicate of the gear, but the least i could do as an Offer or suggestion I could enchant some armor fresh from my vault, It would take some time, to get the enchantments

But it could be a temporary replacement for your armor...
Posted Feb 4, 19
ToxicWaste48 Admin
Post Ratings:
+22
COMMUNITY ...
Jill,
Im going to have you work with dragon to get some of your stuff back, anything missing we will work around with after.
I say this because its still unclear on what was on your armor
Posted Feb 4, 19
List
Undo
NoticeNotices