Page
of 2

Ferox Story Creation (Join in!)

11 replies
ToxicWaste48 Admin
Post Ratings:
+22
COMMUNITY ...
Hey! I thought this would be fun to do! Lets make a story, I will start with a sentence then you write a sentence! then someone else can chime in! so on so on! lets see how crazy we can get this! cant wait to see how the story turns out :d You guys are so creative!

Couple Rules:
- Keep it PG(Parental Guidance for younger viewers)
- Limit the swearing (Can use it just not excessively)
- No normal conversations or arguments in this post (it will just ruin the fun for everyone who wants to participate)
- Follow the Ferox server guidelines
- Make sure your sentence(or sentences) leads on from the persons before yours!
- It will only end if I end it, so do not put "The End" at the end

Time to start! Here we go!

Story:
It was on Ferox that it all started.. I was by myself,, in a dark cave deep underground... My hair stood on end, as a shiver raced down my spine and a lump came to my throat. It was him...
Posted Feb 4, 19 · OP · Last edited Feb 4, 19 by ToxicWaste...
Post Ratings:
+1
Retired Staff
He had been giving me some troubles quite recently, and honestly, he had a few fair points. But to come down into this cave with me? What was this, a practical joke? If so, fine, whatever, I'll get over it... however, there was just this dark feeling inside, one that could almost be replicated by genuine fear of being in a situation of life or death. I just kept moving regardless of the matter, collecting stones and ores as usual, trying to get the little money this job gave me. It was until I heard footsteps that I....
Posted Feb 4, 19
List
Undo
Post Ratings:
+1
became aware of the danger of my current situation. In my desperation for money, I had completely disregarded the warnings my new boss gave me. I had never been one for mythical beings and ghosts, but this was certainly no ordinary person. The first time I encountered him: his had pale, white skin, bloodshot red eyes that reflected the light refracted by the surrounding stones, tattered clothing that seemed to manipulate itself like the tentacles of an octopus made me reconsider my belief in ghosts. My fear grew the deeper into the cave I went, and I began to regret not asking why there was no other miners besides myself. I was stuck, alone, trapped in a cave all by myself, with him. Fearing the worst, and too far down to exit the cave, I.....
Posted Feb 4, 19 · Last edited Feb 4, 19 by PlazmaVolt
List
Undo
Post Ratings:
+1
realized, it's him. The man of legends. No one had ever seen him before, well no one at work. There's so many rumors circling around this myth. The myth of Herobrine, how to summon him and everything. I thought he would look more like Steve from the office, but man was I wrong. He was the spitting image of different. I slowly turned around and tried to exit the cave but he was too fast, I genuinely thought I was going to lose my supplies. Why did he choose me over everyone else to come and visit, I didn't ask for this. But here I am running for my life, afraid of some myth I've seen...
Posted Feb 4, 19
List
Undo
Post Ratings:
+1
until he started spawning in Pigs riding Villagers!!! It made sense now (well not really but..) Herobrine isn't my enemy, he's my ally. We then sat down and talked about our problems in life, I keep have a crisis on whether i should be risking my life, and he keeps getting blamed for stuff he doesn't do just because of some stupid myth. We were enjoying our time until we heard something strange, these sounds we heard sounded like the combination of Ghast cries, Phantom shrieks, and corrupted Wither screams. we looks to see what it was. Uh oh, IT'S A...
Posted Feb 4, 19
List
Undo
Scepters Moderator
Post Ratings:
+1
...dream.
I sat up slowly, sore from the impact after having fallen down who knows how far. I grunted as I pulled myself to my feet, attempting to orient myself after lighting the torch at my side. My head ached, full of some otherworldly paranoia which sent a constant chill up my spine, and hurt from the shock of the impact. It was surprisingly quiet despite the hoards of cave dwelling monsters I had run into during my decent. Almost too quiet..
I shrugged, shaking my head in an attempt to clear it. The image of that thing I had run into and proceeded to run from earlier was burned into my mind. I checked myself briefly for any injuries- something I likely should've done before standing- though thankfully I had only a few cuts and bruises...
Posted Feb 4, 19
Post Ratings:
+13
COMMUNITY ...
Still though, I had to face my fears today. I had to go down into that mine, and I had to go alone; all my friends were recovering from the virus attack. The virus had wiped out a huge chunk of our population. Only our great king Drood could help us. How I wish he could help me now...
Posted Feb 4, 19
Post Ratings:
As I wiped the dust off of my aching body, a slight glow started to emanate from the cavern to my immediate left. All that I could do was hope that whoever...or whatever...was coming would be a friend. I was too tired to run.
As the light became blinding, I saw the friendly face of Alex and a team of workers behind her. (Oh, Alex...how you always brighten up the room...). She explained quickly, quietly (and ever so beautifully) that, after the virus took its victims, it turned them into mindless zombie villagers. They started appearing in numbers, and, after stealing the mined ore from the Ferox, Inc. Mining Co. they caused cave-ins throughout the mines...but that wasn't even the worst part. As the zombie villagers approached the castle gates, they used the ore stolen to start the ritual to summon the Dark Lord, Herobrine. (Was that dream real?) At this point, Alex explained, King Drood shut the castle gates and left the remaining lower classes to fend for themselves.
As Alex continued, I began to lose consciousness. The rescue crew put me in a stretcher and proceeded with evacuation procedures. As I drifted off to sleep, I knew one thing: an uprising was coming, and when it came, the walls would come crashing down...
Posted Feb 4, 19
Post Ratings:
+1
[Chapter 2] Awakening

I was falling. Faster, deeper into the depths of darkness than that of the void. Around me, I could hear screams of millions of tormented souls, cries of agony from people writhing in pain. Helpless, left falling alone with no sense of direction and balance, I reached and stretched in front of me, away from the shrieks and cries. I cried for help, but no words left my mouth. It seemed as if my all of my senses save hearing and feeling had left me...

Suddenly my vision returned, as I was forced to witness two massive, bloodshot, glowing eyes appear before me. My cheek suddenly erupted with a wave of pain, followed by a second, and a third, and a fourth.....

Only by the fifth slap had I finally woken up in a cold sweat. Alex was staring at me, a thin line of worry etched upon her forehead.
'You okay?' she asked,
I nodded, still stunned from the nightmare.
'Some nightmare huh? You've been out for a few hours', she continued, stealing a quick glance at my arm. I looked around, finally free from the trap the nightmare had set on my sight. Instantly I noticed that we were still in the cave, but a warm fire glowed nearby and a good number of people sat huddled around it.

'Why are we still in the cave?' I asked. A few of the men scoffed, and Alex shot them an impatient look.
'We aren't going out there with an unconscious member', she explained, shooting another look at my arm. 'It's way too dangerous.'
'Why's that?' I asked, feeling extremely stupid after hearing her re-explain what she had explained to me before I had passed out.

'So what's that on your arm?' she asked. Only now had I realized that an odd black symbol that resembled a dragon of some sort was on my right arm. 'Weird', I thought, scratching at it to see if it was some kind of tattoo. Realizing that it wasn't a tattoo, and the symbol was probably permanent, I jumped up and examined my half-naked body for any other eccentricities. After confirming that only my right arm had this 'symbol', I.....
Posted Feb 5, 19 · Last edited Feb 5, 19 by PlazmaVolt
ToxicWaste48 Admin
Post Ratings:
+22
COMMUNITY ...
I quickly realized what it was. A symbol that embarks a place of horror. No one talks about it as it is considered "unmentionable". So unmentionable in fact, that even the slightest mention of its name would turn thousands against you. The sight and symptoms this symbol holds are so traumatizing and scaring.
It starts with sweating and unconsciousness.. then leads to glowing eyes.. soon all items you touch turn black and everyone avoids you. Something felt uneasy inside me, Head pounding as the endless thoughts circled through my brain. I quickly snap out of my thinking when I hear Alex start to speak. "Weird.. It looks almost like a r-"

"its nothing okay.. and I'm fine, just a little dizzy. We are so far underground we should just start heading towards the surface!" I snapped before Alex could finish her sentence.

Shocked and scared I quickly hid my arm behind my back.. Not that Alex could forget what she had seen on my arm anyways. I just hope none of the co workers saw it!

"Alright everyone, Pack up your tools and pack up your ores.. we have a long journey ahead!" Yelled Alex to the other Miners. "Oh and Bill... don't forget your dog this time. You remember what happened last time..."

As everyone started to walk away and grab their things, I couldn't take my eyes off my arm. Could it be? It couldn't right? I uncontrollably start scratching at my arm..."please come off" was all I was thinking. I catch Alex staring at me out of the corner of my eye. She had a concerned look on her face. I mean I know she knows something, I just don't to ask. It would look bad on my part.

Why me though? Out of all the people the dark spirit could have affected, it chose me. Am I the chosen one? What does he want? What will happen to me? Will I lose out on my dreams and turn to following a person who I am yet to meet. I feel sick. I feel scared. What will Alex think? What will my family think? Man I just needed the little money this job gives and now I am forced to turn to the dark and almighty spirit that is the symbol tattooed to my arm. I just don't understand how I got to this position. One minute I was awake, next thing I know I'm stuck in a never ended nightmare?

Not to mention it included Villagers riding pigs.. what evil villager does that to the poor pork chop when you could just eat it? Oh well I guess I better pack up my gear too. Alex and the co workers are already meters ahead. I can only hear the chatter and see the torch light. Suddenly....
Posted Feb 5, 19 · OP
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices