0 Players online.
play.feroxmc.net Copy IP

HyoinK's Introduction...

3 replies
HyoinK Helper
Post Ratings:
+4
Heyo! I'm HyoinK! (pronounced yoink with an "h" in front of it. ) I joined Ferox at the beginning of this year... so I'm still fairly new here. I quite honored to be staff here and to be given the opportunity to give you guys the best experience on this server as possible!

Let's start with my name. Call me Paul if you will. I'm 16 years old and I live in Mason, Ohio. I have a job as a professional graphic designer and UI/UX designer and I love creating art and drawing in my free time. Uh... I'm also Korean and do enjoy K-Pop (please don't bombard me "OMG I LOVE KPOP TOO"... please... i've had enough of that in my life). I can play 6 instruments: Cello, piano, and drums are my main, but I can also play clarinet, bass, and a bit of guitar. (I'm feeling as though I'm sharing too much useless information. Sorry not sorry.)

Minecraft-wise, I really enjoy building buildings and creating sculptures. I am a horrible pvp-er and basically anything that requires me to combat. Outside of Minecraft, I play lots of League, CS:GO, PUBG, and MapleStory 2.
[note: at the time of writing this, my steam account has been hacked by a russian soooooo]

I really hope that my time here at Ferox is worth it, and becoming staff will be something that I can cherish. I wish to make many memories here and I can make an impact in the community!

Shoutout to my great friends Emmurly and cccara for introducing me to this wonderful server!
Also, /warp avalon for our town! #shamelesspromotion
Posted Feb 13, 19 · OP · Last edited Feb 13, 19 by HyoinK
List
Undo
ToxicWaste48 Admin
Post Ratings:
+30
ENTHUSIAST
Hello Hyoink :d

Rip to steam account
Will enjoy working with you further on the team :d

- ToxicWaste48
Posted Feb 20, 19
List
Undo
RedHead_55 Moderator
Post Ratings:
+5
The Russian was not me, do not point fingers😂 looking forward for more memories with you though!
Posted Feb 20, 19
Post Ratings:
+138
PREFERRED ...
Retired Staff
Nice to meet you lol good luck!
Posted Feb 20, 19
NoticeNotices