play.feroxmc.net Copy IP

Italiks Ban Appeal

6 replies
Post Ratings:
Minecraft Username: Italiks
Who banned you: RedHead_55
Date of ban: 3/13/2019
Reason of ban: "Hacking"
Why should you be unbanned: I never have and never will hack on any server, especially not ferox. I was doing mob arenas to buy a flight token and I got banned out of nowhere
Additional Comments: there was no specifically stated hack I "used", so I don't know how to respond correctly to any accusations.
Posted Mar 13, 19 · OP · Last edited Mar 13, 19 by Italiks
RedHead_55 Moderator
Post Ratings:
+5
Hello there and thank you for making an appeal!

You pinged our anticheat for KA (kill Aura)
https://youtu.be/eUVRC1PwiYM

Throughout the video you also are criting a lot
You also shifting a bit while moving at full speed
As well at my main point of it being auto clicker which you can hear throughout the video

Thank you again for appealing properly
From here out management team will take care of it.

~SOULLESS
Posted Mar 13, 19 · Last edited Mar 13, 19 by RedHead_55
Post Ratings:
is there a way that I can prove I was not cheating? because I promise you that I have never cheated and I love this server. I do see why you may think I was hacking but all that was happening was me clicking fast. the video was a little laggy so I could not see jittery movements and the crits were because i was jump hitting.
Posted Mar 13, 19 · OP · Last edited Mar 13, 19 by Italiks
Dragonfan96 Moderator
Post Ratings:
+11
COMMUNITY ...
Hello Italiks, We thank you for taking the time for making an appeal, Your punishment was a 30d ban for Hacking
In our rules it states that
"4.1 Making use of any of the features in a hacked client are NOT allowed."

The evidence below above, I have seen footage of this before many times in my line of work as an experienced staff member with catching hackers, Throughout the video you show signs of using Crits by auto-jumping near a mob and almost perfectly getting a crit in as well as around 20s in we see that you croutch and proceed to move at full speed which is a form of NoSlowdown, and at the very end toggle KA that is Blatant.

Our Management Team, shall make a final verdict on your appeal and verify if the punishment was fit for this rule broke. We thank you again for make an appeal, Have a wonderful Day/evening

-Dragon, Ferox Staff
Posted Mar 13, 19
Post Ratings:
I have been playing this server for not even a week and I was planning to buy MVP without a discount. that might show how much I like this server. I have been playing with some friends on the server and _shadeslayer is my brother. I don't know if them saying anything would help, but if so you can contact them. I swear to god I was never hacking and if there is any foolproof way like showing downloads on my computer or something I would be happy to do so. I was so excited to start on my new build and I would never jeopardize that by hacking to get money a little faster. all of my gameplay is legit and I really hope that I can have some way to prove that.
Posted Mar 13, 19 · OP
Post Ratings:
I don`t think this video provides sufficient proof, the shifting followed by the speed can be explained by the lag in the video and he does not continue to click when moving from mob to mob. My other friend got kicked several times for suspicion of hacking in the mob arena before being cleared, so there might be some underlying issue in the server. Hopefully, you will observe this more closely before making a decision. Thank you
Posted Mar 13, 19
ToxicWaste48 Admin
Post Ratings:
+30
ENTHUSIAST
Hello Italiks,

We have discussed your ban and you have proven yourself innocent to myself and another mod over a discord call.
I am accepting this appeal as you were not hacking

This appeal has been Accepted

Regards,
ToxicWaste48
Posted Mar 14, 19
List
Undo
NoticeNotices