play.feroxmc.net Copy IP

Ban Appeal-VoiceSaint

4 replies
Post Ratings:
Minecraft Username: VideoSaint
Who banned you: DragonFan96
Date of ban: Day:15 Month: 3 Year:19
Reason of ban: Hacking
Why should you be unbanned: I was not hacking.
Additional Comments: I don't know why exactly I was banned. I was being a little toxic in chat because I was battling at /warp battle and I kept losing to people with high tier loot. If I was banned for that I guess I could have been told that but I was banned for hacking, which I was not. I don't know exactly how to prove I wasn't but..yeah.

(Accidently labeled VoiceSaint sorry)
Posted Fri at 18:30 · OP · Last edited Fri at 18:32 by VideoSaint
Dragonfan96 Moderator
Post Ratings:
+11
COMMUNITY ...
Hello VideoSaint, We thank you for taking the time for making an appeal, Your punishment was a 30d ban for Hacking
In our rules it states that
"4.1 Making use of any of the features in a hacked client are NOT allowed.

The evidence below, Towards 1:20s to 1:30s, You show clear and blatant signs of High-Jump and Jetpack,(jumping in mid-air, a pseudo form of fly hacking) This occurred after accusing of using a hacked client to myself, after using custom enchanted armor that are used by everyone, as such could use Gears 3 Which gives a Perm Speed 3 Buff,
giving a 60% movement speed bonus allowing to catch up and defeat in a 1 on 1 pvp match with a custom enchanted axe {Whelm} with high mcMMO axes in few attacks

Our Management Team, shall make a final verdict on your appeal and verify if the punishment was fit for this rule broke. We thank you again for make an appeal, Have a wonderful Day/evening

-Dragon, Ferox Staff

Evidence: Click here!
Posted Fri at 19:12 · Last edited Fri at 19:13 by Dragonfan9...
List
Undo
Post Ratings:
+5
ah well, defending that is almost impossible VideoSaint xDD
Posted Fri at 19:23
Funny
List
Undo
Post Ratings:
:I So Have you heard of lag and starter boots or whatever with the Bunny I enchant?
I was joking and becoming toxic and went out of hand and said that you guys had some cheaty thing to go fast. I also do not recall anyone accusing me of cheats. May I have a screenshot? In my battle with an MVP in the /warp Battle arena, I lagged and got combo'd into the air after jumping. I do not recall flying around though.

Post Ban Denied: Where can I see this video proof? Please tell me
In battle with MVP I jumped with bunny boots and got combo'd in air whilst lagging is that what you
mean???
Posted Fri at 20:19 · OP · Last edited Sat at 15:34 by VideoSaint
ToxicWaste48 Admin
Post Ratings:
+30
ENTHUSIAST
Hey VideoSaint,

I have watched the video evidence and can see the use of hacks
For the reason of hacks not being allowed on our server, Your ban is remaining.

This ban has been DENIED

Regards
ToxicWaste48
Posted Sat at 02:28
NoticeNotices